- 1CHOOSE A
- 2CHOOSE A
What makes an engagement ring special? Is it the surprise? The price tag? Or is it that it’s a symbol of your relationship, unique in every way as it is, and the commitment you have made to it? With Flawless Fine Jewelry, we can help you celebrate that uniqueness and help it shine through an engagement ring based on your very own designs.
We can help meet the needs and specifications of everyone, offering you the opportunity to design your own engagement ring. Every element of the ring’s design and final look is up to you, so you can make sure you walk away with something you’re glad and proud to wear.
Designing a band
To many, the stone is what truly makes an engagement ring, but much of the design phase is about finding the perfect band for the ring, as well. After all, how you present the stones is just as important.
When it comes to the engagement band itself, there are a range of choices you have to make, chief amongst them being the metal that it’s made out of. This can include yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum, and rose gold and platinum blends.
After that, you choose the setting, whether you want a channel set ring, halo, pave, side stone, solitaire, tension, three stone, or vintage. On our online ring design page, you can preview any design, and see what stone shapes they can be set with. Furthermore, you can narrow your options by price, as well, ensuring that your design fits your budget.
Choosing the perfect stone
At Flawless Fine Jewellery, we have an extensive range of stones. We have thousands of them, in all shapes, all colours, and a very wide price range. On the website, you can see the entire table of diamonds on offer. You can narrow your diamond down by every categorization possible, including price, making sure that both your needs and your budget are satisfied.
Our Education page goes into much deeper detail about all the different characteristics that make up a diamond. However, here are the different options we have, and how it can change the final look of your ring.
- Cut: The cut of the diamond refers to how well the diamond reflects light back to the viewer’s eye. As such, even a high quality diamond with a poor cut can look dull compared to one with a better cut. At Flawless Fine Jewellery, we only carry diamonds that range from “Fair” to “Excellent”, nothing less.
- Colour: Colour is graded from D to Z, with D being completely colourless and clear, which is often considered the most valuable. G and H, by comparison are mostly clear, and all diamonds under M have a distinctly visible yellow tint. As such, we don’t carry anything less than an M in colour.
- Clarity: Clarity does not refer to how colourless and clear the diamond is, like colour does, but to how many imperfections are present in the final cut. These imperfections, known as inclusions and blemishes, depending on whether they are inside or outside the surface, can be foreign materials, tiny cracks, or otherwise. Diamond clarity is rated from I1 to IF, with the latter being the highest clarity available at Flawless Fine Jewellery.
- Carat Weight: Thi is, simply put, the weight of the gem, the density compared to site. Aspects such as shape and type of stone can affect it, with higher carat weight gems tending to be more expensive.
- Shape: Often confused for cut, this refers to the shape of the diamond itself. For instance, we carry stones in round, princess, cushion, asscher, marquise, oval, radiant, pear, emerald, and heart shapes. When you select a diamond, a visual signifier of the shape is shown so you can get a better idea of what to expect.
Once you’ve decided on the perfect diamond and matched it with the right setting, you can review the complete ring before making your order.
Ensure the perfect engagement ring
Design your own engagement ring with the help of Flawless Fine Jewellery and you can ensure a piece that you will be proud to wear up until that most important day and beyond. Our team at Hatton Garden will complement that design with craftsmanship of the highest standards.
Our business survives on the quality of our craftsmanship, the value of our pricing, and our dedication to customer service. If you need any help during any step of the process, we are most happy to help. Call us on 020 7404 8306 and we will be glad to assist you.